• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power Supply PCB for ES9023 / WM8804 S/PDIF DAC Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Update:

All I got a notification from the PCB manufacturer that the boards are shipping tonight / tomorrow. Since I will be traveling next week to attend Reneasas Devcon I will be shipping the boards week of Oct 29th after my testing and making sure no surprises show up.

Cheers!
Subbu

Joined 2010
Paid Member
PCB arrived from manufacturing

All -

I received the PCBs yesterday and assembled one tonight to make sure it works as designed. Everything looks good and will start shipping them out beginning next few days. Some pictures of the PCB and assembled one.

Cheers!
Subbu

Attachments

• PCB-02.png
    PCB-02.png
    322.5 KB · Views: 507
  • Assembled-01.png
    Assembled-01.png
    445.9 KB · Views: 501
Can someone clarify if this group buy is related to the main DAC groupbuy?

I'm interested in one of these PSUs. I signed up for a DAC and PSU on the main "majic spreadsheet link" Subbu DAC thread:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akhn9Qkz5rm9dDNBeUNGZE4zbm1oVGpwRUtyd0NadlE#gid=0

So just wondering if I need to pay now for the PSU or wait until both DAC and PSU ready? I see these is another list on this thread which I am not on. I received no e-mail, just don't want to miss out...

Joined 2010
Paid Member
All -

All the international packages have been shipped. If you haven't received email(members living outside of US) from stamps.com please let me know. I hope to ship the remaining packages in a day or two. Once the package is shipped you should receive an email from stamps.com.

Things have been little crazier at work and with holidays coming in I couldn't get to shipping them out. Thanks for understanding and patience.

-Subbu

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.