• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

New Prereg GB round - Final Deadline!!!

Hi Guys,

as we now reached a critical mass for a new GB for the Prereg (thanks Peter for doing it again), there will be a final deadline, next Wednesday, 30th of April 2014 at 11:37pm CEST!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eA-F1Z3nZYQPkwdGa0nRqHP2hrClLh4kcjPRQnRiodE/edit?usp=sharing

is now locked. If someone wants to make an order for the GB, please send me an PM or E-Mail with the respective number of PCBs you want.

Everyone who has is listed until then gets further information from me via PM.

Price will be the same as last time: 44€ per Stereoset (=2 PCBs) + Shipping/Packaging (within Germany for 1 set: 4€, for 2 sets 4.60€, worldwide depends on country).

Cheers,
Walter

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Exactly the same way. Remember the architecture of this amplifier is a transconductance input stage, followed by current mirrors, and the current is then changed back into a voltage through the impedance of the RIAA network. It is simply parallel to the connector. So you can always remove the RIAA components on the main PCB, add your own network externally and the Calvin buffer at the same points, as mentioned in the build guide.

hope that helps ! Glad to hear the boards arrived in Chile....
alfred

nr12,

Transistors arrived in New York last Saturday. Beautifully packaged. I really appreciate it for your hard work! Thank you very much.

Attachments

• DSC00262.JPG
    DSC00262.JPG
    309.7 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:
Joined 2005
Paid Member
Yes, you can check documents a gazillion times and always find mistakes..... Please note that there was a bug in the BOM and regulator schematic - four of the resistors are now 120 Ohm, not 330 Ohm. I could change it in the BOM but unfortunately not in the schematic, will have to figure out a way to do this.

The PCB is alright, it has the correct text on the resistors, so if you just follow the PCB everything will be fine.

My apologies.....
alfred