• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Hello all.
The search is over.
I ordered "some" BC327 and BC337 and finally found some with the right hfe (both 337 and 327 with hfe between 400 and about 520).

I hope to get around 40 complete sets of BC327 and BC337 for a stereo paradise.

The input transistors will have the SAME hfe (both BC337 and 327).
The other BC327 and 337 are matched according to Alfreds build guide (current mirror etc..).

I will be busy with matching the rest for the next week.

I will post a google sheet where you can sign up if you are interested in a (or 2 or 3...) stereo sets.

See you.

Ulf

So, here is the google sheet (some already PM'ed me...)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...UkxGNXphZGdySEtsS3oxN0VtNUE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Just add your username and this forum (diyaudio).
edit: One line means one stereo set (here you can choose the hfe of the input transistors).

I would like to have 20 EUR + 4 EUR shipment as registered letter.
Payment via paypal.

Happy editing

Ulf

Last edited:
Hi all,

just to let you know the Paradise / Calvin buffer / Shunt reg boards have shipped today and should be with you in the next days, maybe a little longer for Chile, Australia and Taiwan (!!!) - yes, we have global reach!!

In fact, it would be fun to travel the world, take pictures and listen to all the Paradises out there - sure it would be a fascinating experience......

happy bastling
alfred

Thanks Alfred !!!!

You are very welcome to come here to visit !!!!! Have some wine and listen to an amazing Paradise PS !!!

Nothing here yet, but it would of course take longer for them to arrive.

Saludos,

Manuel