• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5T Premium kit GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As I said in the email, the USPS tracking sucks. I do not know why they even have it. Another member just received some fets he ordered before it showed them even being delivered. I cannot do anything once it leaves my hands. The only alternative is UPS or FedEx and they are usually double to triple the price.

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hi Buzz,
the build is started and I have some question:
- the R26 in the schematic is 47.5K instead of 10K as R25. It is correct?
- the R29 and R30 are 475 but was not in the kit. No problem, I have the 475 but is the correct value?
- the R7/R8 and R9/R10 have been substitute by the WP195 - 120ohm. Need heatsink?
Best Regards,
Emyeuoi

Hi, Buzz

I was in the most recent GB for a F5T V3 kit. I received the kit a few weeks ago already and thank you for organising the GB. I plan to start the build a few months down the road. However, I just realised that I do not have the component list of the V3 kit (meaning I do not even know what components are supose to be in the kit :eek:). I am sure there such a list exists somewhere. Can you tell me where can I find it? Thanks!

Regards,

Since I did not hear from Buzz, just wondering whether anyone in the GB has a list that described what components are supposed to be in the kit for a F5T V3? As mentioned in my previous post, I received my order (for a F5T V3) a few weeks ago but I have no idea what components are suppoed to be int he kit. I want to make sure that eveything that is required for the build is in the kit.
Any help from anyone will be appreciated!

Regards,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.