• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5T Premium kit GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sts9fan,
You may be seeing a heatsink on the cascode transistors.
emyeuoi,
Your kit will ship with your transformers, once they are delivered, as we discussed. Richard at Primrose said that the 800/1000VA willbe done at the end of the month and the ohers will be started after that. I can send your kit seperately, but it will be more expensive.

Joined 2010
Paid Member
I don't realize that the trafo smaller then 800/1000VA will be started later.
This mean that likely will be ready by 15/20 june and will be here end of june/beginning of july that is quite far away. You have any idea how much is the cost of the ship if we split the kit?
Regards,

A v3 will need a larger box, so you are looking at medium flat rate box from USPS. Postage is $50+/-. I can ship standard, but it can take up to 3-4 weeks that route. This is why i recommended shipping with the transformers. It greatly reduces your shipping cost. I will do whatever you want. It is possible that the transformers will get done faster, i was just passing on what I know.

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Thanks Buzzforb for the reply and I know that you just passing on what you know... If I understand you are saying that the USPS without transformer will be +/- 50$. But USPS is the fast one? I mean in 1 week I can get here the Kit?
Standard ship is absolutely to avoid in korea!... I already have a bad experience about... no body speak or read english and only international courier can reach the addresses that are not write in korean

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.