• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Roender's FC-100 Rev.1 Group-Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have already received 2 payments. Thank you.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 571
Gentlemen,

I rounded up / down the total price incl. PAYPAL taxes, since PAYPAL does not transfer a tenth of a cent. :p

P.S. A light-blue formatted price means: PAYPAL transfer received.
Do not forget and leave your EMail address and your home-address in the PAYPAL form.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 521
Gentlemen,

find attached the current order status.

@NullOhm: Can you please give me your EMail-address (via PM)?

Some days ago I asked the etching company how they will implement the "predetermined breaking line".
Their answer: they will drill tiny holes along the "breaking line".

Shall I really order this feature or are the ones that will not use the backend-PSU be able, to cut the PCB themselves?

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 512
  • Image2.png
    Image2.png
    138 KB · Views: 522
I really would NOT like the holes or jumpers. I will be using it as is, but for others I don't understand why they can not just score the board like others do, for example see "GB Thread for Salas SSR1.1 BiB shunt reg". In some cases you need to run jumpers over the break points (don't like grooves and jumpers either). Either way unless there is a big need to separate I would vote it may be better left to the buyer to cut it themselves.

"The board is V-Scored and can be broken into three boards, two boards etc."
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/188974-gb-thread-salas-ssr1-1-bib-shunt-reg.html

I really would NOT like the holes or jumpers. I will be using it as is, but for others I don't understand why they can not just score the board like others do, for example see "GB Thread for Salas SSR1.1 BiB shunt reg". In some cases you need to run jumpers over the break points (don't like grooves and jumpers either). Either way unless there is a big need to separate I would vote it may be better left to the buyer to cut it themselves.

"The board is V-Scored and can be broken into three boards, two boards etc."
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/188974-gb-thread-salas-ssr1-1-bib-shunt-reg.html

You're right on that side... Hate jumpers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.