• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Roender's FC-100 Rev.1 Group-Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I received your payment, Ryan, thank you.

I do not like a line of holes, because this line will interrupt / destroy the GND-plane on the solder-side of the PCB.

I cannot use standard V-scoring either, because V-scoring will introduce a "must-break-line" (see image attached).

I will do my best.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 522
Gentlemen,

it looks like there is a supply bottleneck concerning the NJL0281DG / NJL0302DG transistors currently.

Neither MOUSER, nor DIGIKEY, nor ... has them on stock right now.

On the other hand: MOUSER offers the high-power version of the NJL transistors, the NJL4281DG and NJL4302DG, capable of dissipating 250W.
MOUSER has 108 pairs of these left.

The price per pair is 8.20€
I can order the transistors and will enclose them into your letters.

You need 6 pairs of NJL-transistors for 2 PCBs.
I advise you to take some more pairs (10) and match them.

Who is interested in my offering?

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 478
  • Image2.png
    Image2.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 460
Patrick,

thank you for your hint.
The NJL3281DG / NJL1302DG are 200W types (instead of 180W which is the total power dissipation of the NJL0302DG / NJL0281DG) and will work as well.
MOUSER and DIGIKEY have these transistors on stock.

@Luke: I have put down your order into my EXCEL sheet.
You can use PAYPAL (my PAYPAL-ID is: RRozek@t-online.de) to transfer the money.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 380
Hi Patrick,

are you matching all 6 devices or pairs, I dont see the point in matching pairs so I assume you are matching all 6. Can you please confirm?
I will be bridging so its fully balanced, I will require the higher power devices so let me know which you go for.

In Belgium and Netherlands they do
Luke,
I already have my trannies from Rudi and the first boards.I need to wait for the answer of my friend if he also order at RS but I don't think it is a problem.About matching never did that before but will look into it.
Regards
Patrick

Last edited:
Zsolt,

the shipping cost to Germany is similarly high!

But no problem: you can order the NJL0 - transistors from a local OnSemi distributor!
You just have to wait a little time (5 weeks).
But since I will close this group-buy only in April and taking into account 3-4 weeks lead time to etch the PCBs, receive and send them to you,
you will have the transistors "just in time".

I received several payments today.
Thank you, Gentlemen.

I started with the documentation - the "FC-100 Builder's Manual" - today and will include the BoM of each PCBs in the form of an URL.

For example: this is the BoM of one FC100 - shunt - regulator.

https://secure.reichelt.de/index.html?;ACTION=20;AWKID=563980;PROVID=2084

Most of you cannot read German, but you will understand immediately what is meant, when you look at the pictures.
A double-click on a little picture will give you more details.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 364
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.