• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official O2 Headphone Amp Front Panel Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Supposedly the panels should be completed on the 21st. Then they will ship them out. Because of the holiday's I’m banking that the panels will not get to me till Nov 28th.

Once I receive them it will take a few days for me to get everything ready and shipped out. I've been trying to get everyones addresses in a neat organized fashion because many of the orders that came in didn't have registered addresses with paypal making my life a living nightmare.

All of this is precisely the kind of info I was looking for. Thank you for the update!

Well its almost thanksgiving... so, I'd like to take a little time out and say
" Thank You " to flynhawaiian and MrSlim for taking their personal time and
effort to make this GB a reality.. I know it has been hard work and alot of dedication to the cause... again, THANKS

DB

Temporary front panel

While waiting for the 'proper' front panel to turn up, I have made a temporary one from the panel supplied with the box - just printed out the drawing of the final design (it should print to the correct size), cut it out, stuck it onto the aluminium plate with clear tape, centre-punched all of the holes and then drilled them out - took about 10 minutes. A quick de-burr and it fitted near-enough perfectly, first time, giving a usable amp.
Photo-0002.jpg
Mind, it'll look much better with the lettered panel!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.