• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please send the payment to the paypal email address as shown in the link in my signature.

Edit: just realised that you hadn't made it into the GB. You'll have to wait until I announce that spares are available before ordering.

Sorry for the confusion

When do you think you will know who how many extras there will be? Just wondering if youll be able to let us know before the front panel GB ends. Thanks.

@olli1324: While you're still working through your excel sheet, emails, paypal, etc. to figure out how many extra boards you might have, I thought you'd want to know that by my "loose and rough" count, there is demand for an additional 60 boards for stragglers (me being one of them)!

At the rate they are coming, would a 2nd group buy be possible? Perhaps someone here on the US side can run it and have the boards manufactured stateside to take the load off of you? BTW, thank you very much for what you're doing, and for all that are helping with this project.

Samer

The boards came in a few separate boxes and in total weighed a ton. One of the boxes had 600 boards in and that weighs about 15kg (which is a hell of a lot heavier than I anticipated!).

I'll try and get some pics up today. I have packaged up the UK orders and will have the US/AUS/CAN boards for the distributors before then end of the week. I'm busy this weekend but I anticipate UK orders in the post on Monday and EU/ROW orders packed and in the post by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.