• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The boards came in a few separate boxes and in total weighed a ton. One of the boxes had 600 boards in and that weighs about 15kg (which is a hell of a lot heavier than I anticipated!).

I'll try and get some pics up today. I have packaged up the UK orders and will have the US/AUS/CAN boards for the distributors before then end of the week. I'm busy this weekend but I anticipate UK orders in the post on Monday and EU/ROW orders packed and in the post by Tuesday or Wednesday.

This is awesome!

Thank you very much for your hard work!

Could it be possible to had a board on the sending to Jokener, as you seem to make the EU order at last...

I can't find you in my spreadsheet - have you placed an order?

Unfortunately I missed the post today but the boards will be en route to distributors on Monday and the boards I am distributing will all be in the post by Tuesday.

Last edited:
Olli:

Thanks again for the GB. May I ask by what shipping method the boards you are shipping directly yourself (presumably the UK ones) on Mon/Tues will be dispatched? Just that as of Friday afternoon I won't have access to a soldering iron for a while and was hoping to have an opportunity to build the amp beforehand.

Last edited:
Jtktam: yes, sorry I haven't been in touch much but yes, I would very much like to have you as a distributor and your boards will be en route tomorrow (courier picking them up).
Jokener boards and Australia boards were put in the post today and the US boards will be picked up at the same time as the Canadian boards tomorrow. Distributor's boards are in on a 3-5 day service.

UK boards will be put in the post tomorrow morning. They will be second class because I have a feeling I was too tight on the postage costs. I'll make an exception in Willakan's case to post his first class but as I am going to be using enough of their time in there I don't want to have everybody asking for different postage services!

As for all the latecomers..... Just keep an eye out for when I announce spares. First come first serve basis only.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.