• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential Other Group Buys related to EUVLs F5X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a bad resistor in the GB.

I measured 8 resistor 47 Oh. (R9, R16, R29 R32).

It was a very strange bug that I had never ever occurred. A resistance that comes completely out of reading. The rest of resistors in GB, the rest of values are correct below 1%.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Rectifier Board GB Interest

Rectifier Board GB Interest:

Please put you information below if you are interested in small rectifier boards for the power supply (see post here). One set of boards = 4 individual rectifier boards which is enough for one amplifier. Boards sets should be around $10 USD each.

Name, Location - # of Board Sets

Horio, USA - 2 Sets

Here is the photo of the tiny PCB 17x26mm.

WK

Attachments

• F5X Rectifier V2.jpg
    F5X Rectifier V2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 190
Joined 2009
Paid Member
If needed, I can take care of EU distribution. Once I receive the boards I will call for payments (board price + postage + PP fee) and post by priority mail.
I suggest that we set a tight deadline for this GB (1st February?) and limit it to Batch 1 F5X subscribers.

Horio, USA - 2 Sets
NicMac, EU - 2 Sets

If needed, I can take care of EU distribution. Once I receive the boards I will call for payments (board price + postage + PP fee) and post by priority mail.
I suggest that we set a tight deadline for this GB (1st February?) and limit it to Batch 1 F5X subscribers.

Horio, USA - 2 Sets
NicMac, EU - 2 Sets
Johnwmclean, AUST - 2 Sets

I can distribute to Asia from here if that’s easier, postage from here to Asian subscribers will have to be added though.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.