• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential Other Group Buys related to EUVLs F5X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
F5X Rectifier PCB dispatched

I have dispatched the F5X Rectifier PCB by registered air mail today. I'll send tracking number to addressee's PM.

Following are subscribers whose PCB I have sent individually,
Horio x4set
pchw x2set
alazira x1set
pmchoong x1set
Johnwmclean x2set

Following are subscribers whose PCB I have sent to Nikon1975 to distribute,
NicMac x4set
JBdV x4set
APK x2set
Mravinsky x2set
heinz1 x2set
Nikon1975 x2set
smyslow x2set

Cheers,
WK

@WK, thanks very much for the update and all the organizing!

Have you sent to Nikon1975 or to NicMac? I haven't seen such a note from Nikon1975.

If needed, I can take care of EU distribution. Once I receive the boards I will call for payments (board price + postage + PP fee) and post by priority mail.
I suggest that we set a tight deadline for this GB (1st February?) and limit it to Batch 1 F5X subscribers.

Name, Location - # of Board Sets

Horio, USA - 2 Sets
NicMac, EU - 2 Sets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.