• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DX BLame ES, ST, MKII, MKII Supercharged Groub Buy Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is very good dear Sandbasser...i hope you will enjoy your amplifiers

I am having great fun with them.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Super module.jpg
    Super module.jpg
    885.7 KB · Views: 481
Me two, I am from Hong Kong, if there is another round, count me in for 5 of each:
5 x Amp PCB
5 x PSU PCB
5 x SPK Protection PCB
I would like to built 5 mono block for AV.

By the way, China have clone kit, I think they get no authorizations, and I don't trust their quality, therefore I am willing to wait, any deposit needed, please tell.

My guess is he is referring to this one. Looks like the board is missing some components though ****

Not his, this is not BLAME, what I am talking is ths, which not from eBay:
RMB66, which is around UD$10, but not just one bare PCB, but everything except the output power transistor, 2 channels, too cheap to be trust about he quality.

I see....very pretty... a non authorized copy

It is another option to you folks....board is pretty and price is very good.

About modifications done, well, i caNnot say anything about that,....ask the Chinese guy.

This is not the first amplifier they copy....and for sure will not be the last one.

Will be good our forum to start to produce boards from forum designs....last post link shows the non legal action... these things can stop with forum offering boards at cost price .... ordering them in China....of course.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Well friends, i have not the amplifier gerbers...the one produced Gerbers was Mitchel

So, i will ask him these gerbers...if he want to share these files.... i do think he has not intentions to use this as business....so.... i will offer these files to Mark Cronander (forum responsable to these plans to produce boards to forum folks..cost price) to see if he wants these files to use...this way.... forum will explore this at cost price and we will avoid these non authorized people producing boards to sell with profit.

As soon i have a good conversation with Mitchel, i will proceed message to Mark Cronander (Variac) offering these files.

Seems to me that Mitchel will not open a second round, the new group buy...so...we can give this files to our forum management, in order to them to offer boards to our communitty by a low price.

I am not sure, anymore, if i will go professional in July...it is possible that i will not do that...so.... these DIY material, that born in this forum, must belong to our forum....to the communitty.

Audio is a hobby, a passion and a big fun to me..... and i am enjoying audio very much...here the last video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioiMlmb8TaE

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.