• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph J-X pcb group buy, 2nd run

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is the second run of AJ-X pcb GB. Wiki info can be found here: Group buy: Peter Daniels AJ-X pcb GroupBuy2 - diyAudio and the working amplifier was presented here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/145387-aleph-j-x-amp-project-27.html#post2012118

The AJ-X amp board has 2 scoring lines and is good for two channels of a regular Aleph J circuit or one AJ-X channel

Price for two channels pcb is CAD$20, shipping included, paypal payment to my e-mail address posted here: DIY Chip Amplifier Kits, PCB's, Components and Information.

A matching PS board is also available at CAD$20 and it's good for symmetrical supply in a stereo setup. If you want dual mono, you will need 2 PS boards: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/audio-sector/149672-universal-power-supply-pcb.html

The boards are already here and ready for immediate shipment.

All boards will be shipped by airmail, with no tracking and no insurance and I cannot assume responsibility for lost packages. If you need insurance, please add $7 to your order

Attachments

• pcb1.jpg
    pcb1.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 3,286
  • pcb4.jpg
    pcb4.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 3,173
  • pcb5.jpg
    pcb5.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 3,248
Last edited:
Uh, my dear Peter!

Please help me!
You know, I am a little bit wacky.
I want to built two pieces of J-X stereo amplifier, in different versions.
And even a stereo Aleph J also, just to be me this too.
My question is:
How many boards do I need for this?
How much will it cost me?
Where do I send money? (If it will be me.)
Will as many pieces as I need be from this?
I think, I build the power-supply unit with own resources, exclusively because of the saving.
Although those boards also are very beautiful.
WU I elect it, works to me, finally.
The necessary data I please sends for me, if you have the chance for it.

I hope so, my English was not badder now at the usual one.

Best regards:

Wacky Gyuri

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Ajx bom

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere before, but reading thru 3 threads hasn't answered my question exactly.

I have the Bill of Materials (BOM) and the schematic for the Aleph-J.
Is this enough info to build an Aleph-J X board? Do the parts IDs in the AJ schematic co-respond to the parts IDs on the AJX boards? Do the daughter boards have their own BOM or parts list?

This is what I have to build a AJX. See attached. Do I need anything else to put together an AJX?

Thanks,

Vince

Attachments

• AJ Standard BOM V1.1.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 343
  • Aleph J schematic.pdf
    23.2 KB · Views: 286
  • AJX Sch Frontend.jpg
    AJX Sch Frontend.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 1,104
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.