• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Semisouth JFET GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yep,
We all need to stop crying over the costs of these things, and start drawing up circuits for us to put them into.

I for one would like to build a J2 clone, Not COPY.
Wouldn't mind some help with that :) Course, not on this thread. At least until those buggers are in a static bag in my hands.

Would love to participate in that thread. Agree that this should be a J2 inspired design, not a breach of Pass's IP that he so generously shares with us.

Let's put the I in DIY. By the way, is the Aleph J in the public domain yet? I didn't see it on the FW site. We could use that for guidance.

I'm afraid I won't be a great deal of help (new to SS), but will do my best.

Would love to participate in that thread.

Then I suggest you do so:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1943478#post1943478

Regarding info about this GB in general:

I seem to get a bunch of PM's and private mails every day, asking anything from "what the price a piece is", to "could you please tell me what the winning combo for next weeks lottery is".

Any information I have, has been given in this thread.

This goes for shipping cost (yes it's included in the 50$ a piece, unless you want registered, insured, or whatever, which is not offered, simply due to the cost of it, VS. a very small risk of loss), price, are they matched, can I have mine painted blue, and so forth ;)

Considering the very limited number of actual informative posts, I would like to ask anybody whom wants to participate, to read through the entire thread. It's gonna take you a maximum of 10 minutes, give you the info you need, and save me like half an hour a day.

Magura :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.