• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Semisouth JFET GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All that has sent mails, should have a confirmation from me by now.

....I know the confirmation is short headed, but it's simply a matter of that I have to send so many. I do notice and appreciate, that so many of you has included offers to help, or simply just told that you appreciate the work I put in, so thanks guys (and girls) :cool:

Magura :)

Can you all please send an email with your Diyaudio nick, your full name, adsress, and number of fets to:

jfetgb (at) gmail.com

Important notice:

If you have not received a reply from me, with a confirmation of that your mail is received, it's not.

Thanks

Last chance tonight boys and girls.

Those whom have not sent me a mail tomorrow morning, will not take part in this.

cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.