• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Semisouth JFET GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The first person has messed up already.

I can't see whom is is from here, as I won't get the print out of the account till a couple of days after the transfer, but I have received one transfer of 874DKK (approx 186us$) instead of 200us$.

Now PLEASE, make sure this works out, as this will turn very expensive for those whom mess up.

When making a bank transfer, you have to state that you pay for the full cost of the transfer, not shared cost, or receiver pays.

Magura :)

Last edited:
When making a bank transfer, you have to state that you pay for the full cost of the transfer, not shared cost, or receiver pays.

I'll have to verify this then...the $25 might be shared and not full.

Guys, I don't have a PayPal account but my wife does which she uses to pay for our kids' school lunch. She does not have info on how it works if she receives payment instead of sending...so please educate me on the fees...maybe there is also a full cost on the sender. If full cost is possible, just pay for everything at your end. This is only for parties outside the US. US residents, I'll take USPS Money Order only.:spin:

So far...please personally update this list as we go with details...go ahead and list yourself if interested...

US
1. Blues (4 pcs-matched)
2. tubesguy
3 wirewiggler
4. Macroman
5. Teabag
6. Carpenter
7. Ichiban (4 pcs-matched)

Outside US (PayPal)
1. Spind -Canada (4pcs-matched)
2. Housing -Hong Kong (4pcs-matched)
3. Vitalstates -UK

What Blues' you don't take food stamps and firearms in your parts?;)

No...Money Order and Ordinance only please:eek:

There's an issue going thru my Credit Union...they need a 3rd party intermediate bank like BofA, Wells Fargo, etc. to do an international wire transfer. The $25 is only for my CU and other fee amounts are unknown. Magura's bank will also charge like he said...these amounts are unknown by the transmitting bank.

I suggest that someone with an "internationally recognized" US bank organize this consolidation for us to incur lesser fees or Magura will receive much less than he expects.:eek:

Hey Magura
Why don't you open up a Paypal account, and send the jfets by registered (insured) mail.
The cost for registered mail will be less than the bank fees. So I am sure everyone will be happy to pay a little extra for registered mail.
And you have the peace of mind knowing that there is proof of delivery and the items are insured.

Paypal fees

Blues -- thanks for thinking about it. PayPal is easy . . . and cheap, if you have it pull from your bank account: Right on the home page, I did a quick calculation, and sending $2,000 (two thousand) dollars would cost $10 (ten) dollars if you use your bank account; it would cost $78 dollars if you tied it to a credit card. I've used PayPal a lot -- it's just like sending an email, never had any problems with it. :cloud9:

I'll have to verify this then...the $25 might be shared and not full.

Guys, I don't have a PayPal account but my wife does which she uses to pay for our kids' school lunch. She does not have info on how it works if she receives payment instead of sending...so please educate me on the fees...maybe there is also a full cost on the sender. If full cost is possible, just pay for everything at your end. This is only for parties outside the US. US residents, I'll take USPS Money Order only.:spin:

So far...please personally update this list as we go with details...go ahead and list yourself if interested...

US
1. Blues (4 pcs-matched)
2. tubesguy
3 wirewiggler
4. Macroman
5. Teabag
6. Carpenter

Outside US (PayPal)
3. Vitalstates -UK

Updated...I'm taking a step back and let someone else pick this up...Thanks!

US
1. Blues (4 pcs-matched)
2. tubesguy
3 wirewiggler
4. Macroman
5. Teabag
6. Carpenter
8. jims (4 pcs-matched)

Outside US (PayPal)
3. Vitalstates -UK

Dear Magura,

some banks charge for inward transfer, have you checked that your bank doesn't?

Zhou Fang

Another matter: Any other SINGAPORE buyer want to pair up with me? Citibank charges me S$30 net for the wiring, which we can share. Plus I can get SGD->USD conversion at just 1% above medium trading rate. I can pay Magura first, when he confirmed receiving then you transfer me the S$.

I can't see whom is is from here, as I won't get the print out of the account till a couple of days after the transfer, but I have received one transfer of 874DKK (approx 186us$) instead of 200us$.

I can appreciate Magura stance on this, I sold some tubes to a person in Spain, he refused insurance and I packed them extra carefully. When they arrived one was broken he filed a grievance with PayPal and they refunded him the money and basically shafted me. I was quite nervous when I shipped Teres bearings overseas that the same thing would happen, who needs the stress when you are already putting yourself out for other people.

Bill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.