• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Semisouth JFET GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The easy solution is to keep it in us$. That way there is no confusion.

Thanks for helping Blues.

Magura :)

Np. Since you have a list of the US based diyers who have confirmed, please post here and we will ask for a show of hands on who are willing to participate. I ran into a recording and a bunch of menus so I'll just visit my local branch later today.

If this option is viable, I'm willing to take USPS money order as Tubesguy suggested on his PM. Thanks!:spin:

It is unfortunate it was not stated no Paypal up front, but then on the other hand I don't recall anyone asking. I guess it falls in the Caveat emptor category. In any case when I commit to something I try to never back out regardless of the circumstances. This way nobody ever doubts my commitment. I would be glad to join in on Blues consolidation of funds, but I do not care to put another person at financial risk so I will give it 5 days. If it does not happen I will go forward with bank transfer. I have been known to spill the amount of the transfer fee in one evening - so no sweat.

Bill

Word from my Credit Union...$25 to do international with 7-8 working days for processing which might be thru a 3rd party bank (BofA). Having said that, what date will work for you Magura to get the funds so I can set my own deadline for those who are interested?

If anyone has a BofA account, thinks it's less directly thru them, and would like to take over...you are welcome to do so.:spin:

Please add to list...
1. tubesguy
2. wirewiggler

Word from my Credit Union...$25 to do international with 7-8 working days for processing which might be thru a 3rd party bank (BofA). Having said that, what date will work for you Magura to get the funds so I can set my own deadline for those who are interested?

If anyone has a BofA account, thinks it's less directly thru them, and would like to take over...you are welcome to do so.:spin:

Please add to list...
1. tubesguy
2. wirewiggler

Within a couple of weeks will do for me.

Magura :)

Someone let me know how many in the US (and how much) would like to consolidate payment, while I check with my bank. We could divide the fee among ourselves...:spin:

Morten, will it be in Krone, Euro or US$?

Hi Blues

I'd be up for a joint effort if its possible. We have problems with IBAN in the UK as well. It seems that its the normal method in mainland europe, but I guess we are not mainland europe. The extra $35 is going to hurt me at the moment. I just assumed that it would be paypal and didn't question it so I suppose mea culpa.

rgds

Ed

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Please add to list...
1. tubesguy
2. wirewiggler

3. Tea-Bag:D
Thanks for the consideration.

Please add to list...
1. tubesguy
2. wirewiggler

Hi Blues,

Could I join in and pay you back via PayPal USD$200.- for my 2 matched pairs plus PayPal fee and my share of wiring fee ?

I'm from Hong Kong and from my previous experience, I don't think I can wire USD to Denmark, not to mention the expensive wiring fee. We can only wire the local currency of the recipient. :(

Please add to list...
1. tubesguy
2. wirewiggler

You can add me to that list too. How would you like to be paid? PayPal?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.