• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HV Shunt Regulator 2009 GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm starting to send the request for payment using PayPal. Check your email.

Again, you're paying only for the boards right now. Once I get the PCB, I'll pack your order, find the exact shipping cost and I'll get back to you one last time to get pay for the exact shipping cost. Don't worry. most orders can ship in a normal padded envelop and shipping cost are cheap. Last GB average shipping cost were around 2.00 to 3.50$ (some international shipping of big order, ex. 10 PCB were more...) Thanks...

UPDATE:
Kjay 6 PCB
Kenev 2 PCB
JimT 2 PCB
Relder 2 PCB
Audiohifi 2 PCB
Difoul 6 PCB
Danfrank 6 PCB
hearinspace 3 PCB
leadfinger 2 PCB
Evsentry3 8 PCB
ipolyakov 2 PCB
Grahamb 4 PCB
Walter Burkhard 8 PCB
grufti 2 PCB
Athos56 2 PCB
habsrock93 4 PCB
dhsettim 2 PCB
ackcheng 2 PCB
M Knight 4 PCB (updated quantity to 4 total)

Total 69 (Only 6 left out of 75...)

Last edited:
flyboi please send me your name, address and private email so I can complete your file and send you the payment informations. Thanks...

UPDATE:
Kjay 6 PCB
Kenev 2 PCB
JimT 2 PCB
Relder 2 PCB
Audiohifi 2 PCB
Difoul 6 PCB
Danfrank 6 PCB
hearinspace 3 PCB
leadfinger 2 PCB
Evsentry3 8 PCB
ipolyakov 2 PCB
Grahamb 4 PCB
Walter Burkhard 8 PCB
grufti 2 PCB
Athos56 2 PCB
habsrock93 4 PCB
dhsettim 2 PCB
ackcheng 2 PCB
M Knight 4 PCB (updated quantity to 4 total)
flyboi 2 PCB

Total 71 <-- Only 4 left out of 75...:spin:

Thanks for the administrators to moved this thread to GB. I made an error from the start to put it in Tubes, but I didn't know I to correct my mistake :p

Started to receive payments. Thanks for your quick reply. For those that sent me a little extra, Thanks as well, very appreciated ;)

I'll place the order for the PCB next week. Production time is about 2 weeks, so I should start shipping out PCB in about 3 weeks. I already have shipping material and printed out most of the shipping labels.

I'll recontact each of you before shipping out the PCB and confirm the shipping address to make sure you get them safely.

NOTE: Still have 4 PCB to sell, they will be the last ones...

Have a good week-end. Bye

FYI
When searching for those Oscon caps
Mouser has the 22uf and up range only and Newark has the lower values.

Never found them all in one place

Regards
David

I am glad somebody brought this up. Will using the 22uf OS-CON caps where smaller ones are called for be bad? It looks to me that all the OS-CON caps in this circuit are to filter supply rails. Anybody have an answer to this?

I don't like Newark...
Daniel

OSCON, Yes Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America.

I'm ordering from Europe FET 2SK369BL for my own use. They are 0.56 EUR each. My own cost, not doing a dime on that...
I may as well order some for those interested for the HV Regulator PCB.

Please let me know if you want the FET? You'll pay only my final cost, delivered to Canada. You can pay for it with the final shipping cost...

I would like to order the FET this week, so by the week end, I'll close the offer.

Let me know. Thanks...

Just a word about the FET offer:
I get them from walter burkhardt, and he's saying that he get them directly from his Toshiba distributor.

I'm kind of reluctant to have all the individual requests sent to Walter, because he's not the one dealing with the Group buy. He just kindly offered his help to me, and he certainly would prefer to buy just one batch and send it just at one place.

As for his distributor, I'm not even sure they sale to individual. So, this is not a GB to renew your FET stock, it is just to help you build your PCB. You're free to get it from other source, but please don't send private email to Walter about the FET. Thanks for your understanding...

You're right, Mark. Farnell and Newark do have a relay-shun-ship. And Farnell will ding you horribly if what you're ordering is ex-stock Newark. Even if it's just one resistor. Probably the same if you're in the US and want what Farnell have.

Still, I thought I would throw it in there, in case finding the parts was proving to be a big headache. I had to order the inductors and LND150N3s from Mouser. Not that I'm complaining. Mouser are lightning fast. The goods from Ft. Worth took only slightly longer than my Farnell order, which came from Leeds, in a county that borders mine!

Looks what was at my door step returning home :p
Now I can start shipping PCB. One problem is the FET order. I'm still collecting FET requests until Sunday, then I'll place my order to Walter. Depending on the part delivery time, I may have to delay the PCB shipping for those that requested the FET.

Take note that I'll be gone for work for THREE weeks, starting Oct 19th up to Nov 6th, 2009 (without returning home), so I won't be able to ship any of your PCB/FET until the 2nd week of November. Sorry guys, but I still need to work ;(

I'll start shipping this week-end those who didn't need the FET. Check you email for the shipping costs.

Attachments

• Hv_pcb_2009.jpg
    Hv_pcb_2009.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Still didn't hear from some of you about the FET offer. I'll wait until Sunday, then order the parts from Walter. If I don't hear from you, I'll pack your PCB, and give you the shipping cost estimate. I would like to ship as many PCB as possible this week, since this is my last one before mid November.

Still waiting for reply from: Danfrank, garhamb, dhsettim, M Knight and flyboi. Thanks...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.