• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HV Shunt Regulator 2009 GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just to let you know that we are now reaching for a quantity of 50 PCB, so the price drop from 30$ each to 25$!

Update:
Kjay 6PCB
Kenev 2PCB
JimT 2PCB
Relder 2PCB
Audiohifi 2PCB
Difoul 6 PCB
Danfrank 4 PCB
hearinspace 2 PCB
leadfinger 2 PCB
Evsentry3 6 PCB
ipolyakov 2 PCB

Total: 36

I still have missing informations for Audiohifi, Hearinspace (No address) and Evsentry3 (no private email). Please send me an email with these infos. Thanks...

Last edited:
Update:
Kjay 6PCB
Kenev 2PCB
JimT 2PCB
Relder 2PCB
Audiohifi 2PCB
Difoul 6 PCB
Danfrank 4 PCB
hearinspace 2 PCB
leadfinger 2 PCB
Evsentry3 8 PCB
ipolyakov 2 PCB
Grahamb 4 PCB
Walter Burkhard 8 PCB <-- Last order for now...
Last minute request:
grufti 2 PCB

Total: 54 <-- 4 over the target of 50 PCB.

I'm checking with the PCB manufacturer what is the next price break and if I can order an odd number of PCB, let say 60, to meet Walter and Grufti last requests.

I'll keep you updated. Bye...

Last edited:
Oups, my records were up to date, but not my post:

Update:
Kjay 6PCB
Kenev 2PCB
JimT 2PCB
Relder 2PCB
Audiohifi 2PCB
Difoul 6 PCB
Danfrank 6 PCB
hearinspace 2 PCB
leadfinger 2 PCB
Evsentry3 8 PCB
ipolyakov 2 PCB
Grahamb 4 PCB
Walter Burkhard 8 PCB <-- Last order for now...
Last minute request:
grufti 2 PCB

Total: 54 <-- 4 over the target of 50 PCB.

Emile was the original designer. I was his choice. This PCB design is mine, but not the circuit design, which is still Emile own. I choose not to share the Gerber because of this rather delicate situation, since Emile granted access to his design ONLY for non commercial use. I cannot guaranty this myself if I disclosed my Gerber, so I keep it private for this reason. Sorry.

Price break news.
The next price break is 1$ less for 75 pieces. Next quantity break is 100, at 2.75$ less. Not a big difference. They told me that they are manufacturing about the same 100 PCB big plate anyway. Difference is in cutting, quality control, shipping, etc...

So I'll take order up to 75 PCB, at 24$ each. If I don't sell the last few right away, I'll certainly sell them within a few months. I'm waiting for your order. Thanks...

Update:
Kjay 6PCB
Kenev 2PCB
JimT 2PCB
Relder 2PCB
Audiohifi 2PCB
Difoul 6 PCB
Danfrank 6 PCB
hearinspace 2 PCB
leadfinger 2 PCB
Evsentry3 8 PCB
ipolyakov 2 PCB
Grahamb 4 PCB
Walter Burkhard 8 PCB
grufti 2 PCB

Total: 54 <--Trying to get 75. Thanks...

As for the PCB price, I'll ask for a quote this week, and let you know. Last PCB run was about 27.50$ and I asked 30$ each + 3% PayPal fee and actual shipping cost.

You will get a much better price if you get the PCB's made in China.

My last batch from China were a third of the price I could get in the UK and that included import duty.
£21 each in the UK and £7 from China.

Ebay has a few Chinese manufacturers on it.

habsrock93 send me a private message with your complete contact info: Username, Name shipping address and private email where I can reach you. Don't forget I'll accept only PayPal payment. Thanks...

Update:
Kjay 6PCB
Kenev 2PCB
JimT 2PCB
Relder 2PCB
Audiohifi 2PCB
Difoul 6 PCB
Danfrank 6 PCB
hearinspace 2 PCB
leadfinger 2 PCB
Evsentry3 8 PCB
ipolyakov 2 PCB
Grahamb 4 PCB
Walter Burkhard 8 PCB
grufti 2 PCB
Athos56 2 PCB
habsrock93 2 PCB

Total: 58

Last edited:
No more request for now. It seems I can proceed and order 75 PCB, and hope that I'll sell them in the future. I'll probably place the PCB order this week. So after these 75 PCB, there won't be anymore. That would be your last chance to get some. I may reserve a few for myself as well.

So I'll start sending you guys request for payment this week as well.

Indeed, my version of the PCB is all corrected and has none of the original error in it. Also, take note it doesn't support in this form the original OPA655 (that use pins 5 and 7 on the DIL8 package) but the more usual OPA656.

UPDATE:
Kjay 6PCB
Kenev 2PCB
JimT 2PCB
Relder 2PCB
Audiohifi 2PCB
Difoul 6 PCB
Danfrank 6 PCB
hearinspace 3 PCB ((updated quantity to 3 total)
leadfinger 2 PCB
Evsentry3 8 PCB
ipolyakov 2 PCB
Grahamb 4 PCB
Walter Burkhard 8 PCB
grufti 2 PCB
Athos56 2 PCB
habsrock93 4 PCB (updated quantity to 4 total)
dhsettim 2 PCB

Total 63 (of max of 75...)

Some express concerns that they didn't receive any payment request yet. Don't worry. I'm on the road for work this week, working very long days and not having a lot of free time. I'll send request for payments on friday evening.

Thanks...

UPDATE: a Wiki would be great isn't ;)
Kjay 6PCB
Kenev 2PCB
JimT 2PCB
Relder 2PCB
Audiohifi 2PCB
Difoul 6 PCB
Danfrank 6 PCB
leadfinger 2 PCB
Evsentry3 8 PCB
ipolyakov 2 PCB
Grahamb 4 PCB
Walter Burkhard 8 PCB
grufti 2 PCB
Athos56 2 PCB
dhsettim 2 PCB
ackcheng 2 PCB

Total 65 (of max of 75...)

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Kjay 6 PCB
Kenev 2 PCB
JimT 2 PCB
Relder 2 PCB
Audiohifi 2 PCB
Difoul 6 PCB
Danfrank 6 PCB
leadfinger 2 PCB
Evsentry3 8 PCB
ipolyakov 2 PCB
Grahamb 4 PCB
Walter Burkhard 8 PCB
grufti 2 PCB
Athos56 2 PCB
dhsettim 2 PCB
ackcheng 2 PCB
M Knight 2 PCB

Total 67 (Only 8 left out of 75...)

There won't be anymore of these this year, and I may keep the two last ones for me.
So there may be only 6 left. Hurry up!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.