• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Gb: F5 Pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Christian
I saw a question a few pages back about whether you still have the smaller F5 boards available but didn't spot a reply (apols if I missed it; I couldn't see them on your GB page). If you do, could I buy two off you please as I think they will fit better for me than the wider pcb v2 boards.
cheers from UK
Nick

Joined 2006
Paid Member
NJgale, I hacksawed them down to size.
Sounds silly, but works like a charm.

Attachments

• caddockedF5.jpg
    caddockedF5.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 315
NJgale, I hacksawed them down to size.
Sounds silly, but works like a charm.

Ok, thanks, that's useful to know. So that means it is possible to use the two inner mosfet positions rather than the outer ones - is there a pic to show which other components need adjusting, similar to the red/green picture on the wiki? Or is this not something a newbie like myself should attempt as a first time build?

Personal goal is to build it right, first time, with no smoke...

cheers
Nick

Hi guys - thanks for answering the question in my absence. I'm out of the old F5 boards and I am soon running out of the v2 too... I'm currently on a quick trip back to Denmark, so I can't even count how many I have left.
I could perhaps make a picture of the "most narrow" solution and post it on my blog - that's a good idea. I really need to update the blog soon anyways - so many questions I have not answered.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.