• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

A small group buy of 2SJ74BL/2SK170BL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Below is the summary of interested members:

helfred = 100 pairs
es44 = 100 pairs
Vladco = 100 pairs
TS Lo = 100 pairs
gary + stschrama = 100pairs
EDDELARUE = 100 pairs
max426 = 100 pairs
SheldonD + JoeyDD = 100 pairs
Jims + Zill = 100 pairs

Total = 900 pairs

That perfectly fits my original planning of buying 1K! :D

I'll proceed with placing the order now. :D

EDDELARUE said:
Ok !

About the batch you said that the fets will be tested before you send to us.

Do you have any idea how many time up to there ?

Best regards,

-Ed

Hi Ed,

I think you have misunderstood, or perhaps I didn't express myself clearly. :confused:

My intention of testing is not for every piece of Jfet. After receipt of the Jfets, I'll visually inspect that they're not remarks - text crisp and clear, laser marked...........etc despite the source is relliable. I'll test a couple of samples of my share to ensure that the Idss is within the range of BL grade. That won't take much time.

If everything is in order, I'll asked for PayPal payment from intersted members and arrange prompt delivery by ordinary airmail.

Anyway my intention of the group buy is not to get the best parts of the stock, as some members might think. No member would welcome their new Jfets coming with crooked legs, legs with scratch marks ...................

Hope everything is clear now.

:D

housing said:

Hi Ed,

I think you have misunderstood, or perhaps I didn't express myself clearly. :confused:

My intention of testing is not for every piece of Jfet. After receipt of the Jfets, I'll visually inspect that they're not remarks - text crisp and clear, laser marked...........etc despite the source is relliable. I'll test a couple of samples of my share to ensure that the Idss is within the range of BL grade. That won't take much time.

If everything is in order, I'll asked for PayPal payment from intersted members and arrange prompt delivery by ordinary airmail.

Anyway my intention of the group buy is not to get the best parts of the stock, as some members might think. No member would welcome their new Jfets coming with crooked legs, legs with scratch marks ...................

Hope everything is clear now.

:D

Housing,

I´m sorry! :rolleyes:

You have reason.

I misunderstood. You said that will check for genuine parts and not to test them.

Good luck!

Regards,

-Ed

Hi all,

Modern day's express courier service is so fast! The little gems have arrived. Can't wait to shoot a few photos on them. :D

Attachments

• dscn3081a.jpg
    dscn3081a.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 369
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.