• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

A small group buy of 2SJ74BL/2SK170BL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Emails sent to:

es44 = 100 pairs
TS Lo = 100 pairs
EDDELARUE = 100 pairs
gary = 50pairs
stschrama = 50pairs
SheldonD = 50 pairs
JoeyDD = 50 pairs
Jims = 50 pairs
Zill = 50 pairs

Vlad (Vladco), Morten (helfred) and Jim (Max426), your email function on the forum hasn't been activated. Please email me at housing@gmail.com (add man without punctuation after housing). Thank you.

;)

Hi all,

Just came back from the post office. Made it at the last minute when the doorman tried to close the entrance door. :D

The following members who have responded and paid fast should receive their package in a week or 10 day's time as I have post them. Please let me know when the Jfets arrive :

es44 = 100 pairs
EDDELARUE = 100 pairs
Helfred = 100 pairs
gary = 50pairs

As for Mr Lo, you should get yours in the coming couple of days.
TS Lo = 100 pairs

Thank you. ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.