Zu Audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Reminds me of Lowther (see attached measure of an EX3). ;)

It's called being economical with the old acualite. You make a truthful statement, but ensure you are also very careful not to say too much. Like how you specify something. 99.99% of companies pull that one. For example, the F15E Eagle is claimed to be able to pull around Mach 2.2. It is of course, an interdictor that was built out of an air-superiority fighter, and would probably fall apart if you try to pull that on the deck, where it spends the majority of its life. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• ex3 fr.jpg
    ex3 fr.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 287
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Scottmoose said:
Eminence are the largest driver manufacturer in the world

I have seen that comment before -- it is not close to true. Seems Eminence makes 3-4 million speakers per year. It is estimated that Foster makes 10 million speaker a month just for Apple alone.

That said, i'd probably be more comfortable knowing that Eminence was making the drivers for Zu than Zu making them themself. Assembly of a driver from specified parts with extra QC is a different thing. What in the end is important is "how do they sound"

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.