Nikola Tesla's Radiant Energy System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla was a crackpot. Even a crackpot occasionally can have a workable idea, and Telsa had so many ideas that a few were workable by pure chance. But that doesn't make him a non-crackpot. He was as crackpot as crackpot can be, and so were most of his ideas.

I think the point is not whether Tesla said it could work or not, but the general concept of what makes it work. I do remember some articles many years ago that talked about One of his devices transfering energy to light a bulb miles away. Is this the device you are talking about? If you already built it, what does it look like?

Tesla had about 700+ patents, each one completed by himself, off the cuff, right out of his mind, with no prior preperation or drawings. He is completely unique in this aspect, of haivng done so much, by himself.

Every single one of those patents works exactly as described.

Like the buddhists and sages, he closed his eyes..and all he saw was multicolored, everchanging mandalas of geometric patterning.

Here's the problem, when some folks can't 'reach' for some understanding:

When one reaches the end of their capacity to logically understand a given thing, they then reach out with the more baser emotions, wether they realize it or not. So..they end up making an emotional evaluation, where it is clearly not warranted and not correct. The end of one given person's capacity to logically or mentally understand a given thing does not mean it is within their rights to emotionally abuse someone else's logical or mental 'reach'. It means exactly the opposite, which they are tragically unaware of.

Ie, don't come around and use crackpot emotions to slam something you don't understand the science and logic of. It's a pretty basic point that I wish the more people would become aware of, when making attempts to reach a given point of understanding that is giving them difficulty.

The point for me to get across is that more scientists and supposedly intellectually and scientifically 'literate' folk are guilty of this heinous crime than any other group. Their biggest tragic mistake and error is in not even being remotely aware that they are comitting this completely bizzare and absurd crime upon the very sturcture of logic and proper analysis that they purport to live in and by. Hypocrisy and insanity of the HIGHEST order.

Tesla was by no means of understanding - in any way, shape, or form- a crakpot or madman. What he had was a point of understanding that many whom attempt to understand him--did and do not have. The man was a real and evident Genius of the highest order.

And he did it all for YOUR sorry ***.

KBK said:
Tesla was by no means of understanding - in any way, shape, or form- a crakpot or madman.

Well, that much is, I think, universally agreed, except perhaps by those few with a rather skewed turn of mind and/or a penchant for extreme rhetoric. Besides, it has always been easier to argue ad hominem than to show the fallacy of arguments.

Regards,
Milan

jacquesl said:
Tesla just had the excellent ability to ignore all the laws of physics and theories then he designed something
Of course, what you, KBK, and moamps fail to see is that the laws of physics certainly don't ignore his designs.
Reality's a bitch.

moamps said:
easier to argue ad hominem than to show the fallacy of arguments.

The onus is on the claimant of such extraordinary inventions to prove them. I'm waiting to see your citations for the peer reviewed research in major scientific journals supporting Tesla's more controversial ideas.

jacquesl said:
Tesla just had the excellent ability to ignore all the laws of physics and theories then he designed something, and all of us must learn to be like that some times

Nothing Tesla did violated any laws of physics known in his time or ours.

Look at all the stuff around you. Not a single item you have ever seen, heard of, or touched has ever violated any laws of physics. How can you suggest that people need to ignore laws of physics in the face of such overwhelming evidence to the contrary? All those things around you are developed by people who understand the laws of physics and figure out new ways to apply them.

People who have ignored the laws of physics are left to set up web sites selling things like monatomic gold to equally or even more ignorant people than themselves. They will be forgotten.

What is needed is more literacy, not less, as you suggest.

I_F

Status
Not open for further replies.