HiFi Advice sought

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
moderator speaking

Chris,
chris ma said:
Sorry to disappoint you that your words did not sting me nor the moderators:nod:
not sorry to disappoint you. :(
The moderator has taken notice.

True, Gina gave a king-size example of name calling. And the way she did it convinced me thoroughly she is very female. But what caused her to do so was worse than name-calling IMO. And, so it seems, you persist in voicing a suspect you cannot backup instead of "I'm sorry Gina, I was wrong about you."

Heck, if we all face each other with the extent of mistrust you expose, we can close our forum down right now. :grumpy:

I have written an email to Gina yesterday.
:sarge: Today i kick you out of the thread.
No more posting for you in this thread.
And i give you a solid warning: do not continue to harrass her.

Gina & Chris,
may i suggest you ignore each other until blood cooled down and you maybe can stand to smell the presence of the other?

-------------------------
Bernhard
(diyAudio moderator)

dice45
Well, you may given him a warning and saved me from his taunts in this thread but he evidently doesn't respect your authority becauseif you look here you will see that he has decided to continue the attack on another thread and here he decides to revise history in order to defend his actions. By the way, I took the opportunity to look through the sinbin and to retrace the history of the sinbinned and their sentences. There seems to be a real inconsistent application of the rules and this recent turn of events have made me rethink my participation on this forum, I mean, do I really need this aggravation? I can just save my money and buy what Stereophile tells me to.

fdegove
Not so fast Frankie. Send me the paperwork first and after I discuss it with my attorney then...maybe:) but I'm afraid we are doomed before our time and interconnects that cross the Atlantic are bound to be impractical because of the impedence, myuah! I may not be back for a while, it depends on what happens next.

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
MISCONDUCT

Gina,

When you notice matters like this you can bring it to the immediate attention of a moderator by clicking on the :

"report this to a moderator" link on the right hand bottom next to the IP address.

You can than report your grievance by a sending a message to the moderator directly.

Cheers,

I can just save my money and buy what Stereophile tells me to.

Yes you could.........

"I mean, do I really need this aggravation?" No you don't!

Attachments

• briths.jpg
    briths.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 240
Gina said:
dice45
Well, you may given him a warning and saved me from his taunts in this thread but he evidently doesn't respect your authority ...
you neither. Seeking struggle?
After what i wrote you yesterday, you should be the last to complain about sin bin inconsistency.

Hmmh, your thread's intention, seeking for HiFi advice is quite offroad now. Wondering if it will find back on track. Idly wondering ...

---------------------
Bernhard

dice45
I could tell you which phono cartridge to buy or which turntable or tonearm.
Promises, promises so where is your recommendation? I have recently come across an old Dual 1264. It's specs are impressive 0.04% w&f, -70dB S/N from a floating chassis but what do you think represent the best value in used equipment? How closely will this Dual perform to a Linn 12? Which are the best units to mod and how good will they be after the mod?

jy6you
The explosion painted it when I was looking into the
strange response of the amplifier. It is a real story.

You almost scared me away with this post but my daddy didn't raise no "scardie cat"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.