UK calibration services - recommendations please

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need to get a couple of DMMs calibrated and I would love to hear suggestions or recommendations from the experts here on who could provide this service in the UK. The DMMs are HP34401a and Fluke 8842a.

As a home engineer (hobbyist!) I'm looking for an affordable solution.

Many thanks!
terry

I need to get a couple of DMMs calibrated and I would love to hear suggestions or recommendations from the experts here on who could provide this service in the UK. The DMMs are HP34401a and Fluke 8842a.

As a home engineer (hobbyist!) I'm looking for an affordable solution.

Many thanks!
terry

I wonder is there differences in measurements between the two that give you pause?

"Calibration service" never involves cracking open the instruments case. It assures traceability to some official standard, usually required for contractual requirements. E.g. They'll give you a piece of paper and bless your gear. IMO These days service and repair rarely goes into the level of factory re-alignment.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.