BluWave USB-to-SPDIF bridge, "a miniature beauty"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Lorian , today my computer did not recognized my Bluewave Board , supply are ok , everything was ok till now , i tried everything i could , no way , the board is not seen by the computer , any idea of what is going on ?

it may help to understand , the DAC lock led is active , bytw !!

Just want to share some news: after waiting way more than expected, the new raw boards for BluWave are now available to be assembled. The main source of this delay was the bureaucratic ways of doing things in my country, especially at customs! Overall, it took one month for the boards to travel from PCB manufacturer to my door - shipped with DHL! From that month, three days were needed to travel from China to customs in Bucharest and the rest of them from Bucharest to my address (in the same country!). :confused: :mad:
Next I'll contact those of you waiting / wishing to buy one BluWave.

Kind regards,
L

Hello! As an old promoter of NDK products (with help from a venerable member of this forum to whom I want to thank him very much) I managed to find a way to get my hands on the latest NDK oscillators called: NZ2520SDA.
Datasheet is here.
After some serious work I convinced NDK to sell me 200 pcs of 22.57920 Mhz and 200 pcs. of 24.57600 Mhz oscillators. I have no idea why this deal went so slow but I'm guessing because it's harder for NDK to make this new oscillators compared to the venerable NZ2520SD family... not to mention that is a new product. Who knows....

Either way, I decided to share some of them to you guys but since the quantity is small (<1k pcs.) the price is a bit high! The single drawback here is the fact that for this order I have to wait 16 weeks (yes, up to 4 months). I have no idea if delivery time is included or not but anyway, the main goal is to have those parts!

Meanwhile, if you're interested, feel free to let me know so I can open up a GB.

Kind regards,
L

Hello! Just a quick update on BluWave Rev: 1.1 PCBs.
I'll upload few pictures of the first board I have finished from this new batch.
Please take a look!

2dl7ypc.jpg

30hs9qq.jpg

2uhv5au.jpg

2dif3o4.jpg

Kind regards,
L

Starting from now :)
To make things clear, even if there are a couple of new parts added to this design, this new BluWave Rev 1.1 board does have the same price tag as the older revision (1.0) = 89 Euro with Paypal, VAT and shipping fees included in this price.
I know it's rather cheap but when it will have a dedicated web page, the price will be adjusted accordingly!

On the other hand, I'll update the first post of this thread with new features / improvements added to Rev 1.1 compared to Rev 1.0 PCB.

Kind regards,
L

P.S. All older / delayed orders will be fulfilled on the next week! Thanx!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.