Upgraded Single Board PCM1794 NOS DDDAC

Hi Doede,

Oneminde decided to pursuit another dac design a few months ago. I will be picking it up again (when I have the time;)) I am a happy owner of an original DDDAC two decker and of course will use another name if I proceed.

It was a joint effort by us with no intention of selling at all. For me it was and still is quite a learning journey.
If there is any discomfort by this, please let me know.

Best regards,

Robin

You should be careful what you post here as well. Keep it for yourself until you are ready to slap your name on your PCM1794 NOS DAC PCB design.

By the way, why would you 2 put that name on a DAC that you designed yourself... silly and completely unnecessary.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi Doede,

Oneminde decided to pursuit another dac design a few months ago. I will be picking it up again (when I have the time;)) I am a happy owner of an original DDDAC two decker and of course will use another name if I proceed.

It was a joint effort by us with no intention of selling at all. For me it was and still is quite a learning journey.
If there is any discomfort by this, please let me know.

Best regards,

Robin

Thanks for your reply Robin,

I am absolutely ok when my design ideas are used for DIY, as I write on my web site. I also support that where requested.

The only thing I ask, is not to make money with it or use my name on it.

So all settled and fine. let me know where you come up with eventually - new thread or here?

best regards
doede

Joined 2003
Paid Member
You should be careful what you post here as well. Keep it for yourself until you are ready to slap your name on your PCM1794 NOS DAC PCB design.

By the way, why would you 2 put that name on a DAC that you designed yourself... silly and completely unnecessary.

Unnecessary reply - I believe it was all settled already between Robin and myself.

Also not necessary to call people silly. Not every DIY is fully aware of brand name copyrights. So a notch down would be fine. We are all able to handle this civilized I think

thanks

Doede