ES9018 I2C controller

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I compiled with arduino 1.0.1 and arduino 1.6.6
In arduino 101 fails to compile, in 166 it compiles but I can not find atmega644 in boards list, even if I copy atmega644 libraries in arduino hardware folder.
I will attach two text files from the two versions of arduino.

Regarding the Arduino IDE 1.66 issue, I remember reading something about having to edit some kind of preference file for it to see the atmega644. That's why I went back to 1.01

I`ll write the steps of what I`m doing maybe it`s something wrong

1. In the SabreCE folder I delete CharacterOLED.cpp and CharacterOLED.h
2. Start arduino ide and open from examples SabreCE sketch.
3. In SabreCE.ino I change this line #include "CharacterOLED.h" into //#include "CharacterOLED.h"
4. In SabreController.h I change this line //#define CHARACTER_OLED
into this one #define CHARACTER_OLED

If I do only the first 3 steps the code compiles but when uploading to controller the display it won`t light up.
If I do step 4 too the code won`t compile giving some errors.
:( :( :(

Last edited:
I don't know why but if I start the controller first and the dac after the dac doesn't catch the default volume settings, I have to restart the controller or send volume command +/-1 and it goes straight to the correct volume level.
Is yours working the same too?
I`m not using the relay command, it`s done by switches.
How do you use your dac sync or async?

I don't use the controller to switch on anything.I have batteries powering up everything, only the controller is powered from 230vac so I need to switch on/off all modules one by one

Today arrived an apple remote and it works good after adding a filter on the power supply pins of the ir receiver.
Do you have any ideas how I can change the minimum volume level from -99dB to let`s say -60dB?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.