A New Take on the Classic Pass Labs D1 with an ESS Dac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
is your PCB black Mike? or that is just a mockup? or it just appears black?

So Mike, umm unless I need to look back to see if you paid me extra earlier (quite possible) you are one in the USA that hasnt paid the tax yet ;) I dont have a record of it anyway. there are 4 people I have no payment from, perhaps they were missed in the email but not all so hopefully they see here.

MisterRogers
tehrkn
Coolhead
atom4622 (I know you arent always near email mate)

not naming and shaming here just a reminder, not everyone is near their forum email all the time and I may have missed a couple of you with the email perhaps; but please lets get it taken care of so I can get this all on the way ASAP

and could all of you who ordered extra Keratherm please confirm amounts, as this is one part my notation let me down a bit. i've got everyone who was in for the standard amount and a few extra people with the additional amount, but i'm not 100% sure I have it all accurate as far as the few of you who wanted more

On my side, I was planning to do a little like my balanced DCB1 for heat dissipation. Works really good. My base plate under the heatsink and DCB1 is 0.25" thick

2012-12-27%252008.19.54.jpg

The transformer are isolated with a plastic covered steel to help stop emi leaking to the DCB1.

Do

Well it figures :) All I can say in defense is that you and I are having email problems - I've never received an email with my amount; nor do I remember it flying by in this forum. Sheeh.

Send me what I owe, and I'll get if off immediately qusp. Sorry to lag all. Re: Keratherm - I was down for 2x.

Yea, it's a mockup :) I realized that as I scaled it to the size I wanted (16in x 11in, 6in tall) that the mass of the bottom plate was likely to be adequate. Oh well, I've nothing against overkill. You should see it with the heat sink extension on. Looks like an invasion ship.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

is your PCB black Mike? or that is just a mockup? or it just appears black?

So Mike, umm unless I need to look back to see if you paid me extra earlier (quite possible) you are one in the USA that hasnt paid the tax yet ;) I dont have a record of it anyway. there are 4 people I have no payment from, perhaps they were missed in the email but not all so hopefully they see here.

MisterRogers
tehrkn
Coolhead
atom4622 (I know you arent always near email mate)

not naming and shaming here just a reminder, not everyone is near their forum email all the time and I may have missed a couple of you with the email perhaps; but please lets get it taken care of so I can get this all on the way ASAP

and could all of you who ordered extra Keratherm please confirm amounts, as this is one part my notation let me down a bit. i've got everyone who was in for the standard amount and a few extra people with the additional amount, but i'm not 100% sure I have it all accurate as far as the few of you who wanted more

like I said guys, no need to confirm standard NTD1 keratherm orders, i'm onto that, just those few that asked for extra and a few of them i'm onto as well, but I just want to make sure I dont forget any.

Yeah mike, dunno how, did we have an email problem earlier in the piece too? oh I know why you didnt get it, I just reused the group recipient list from earlier, just copied it and I think because we were already in communication and you knew the details I didnt resend it to you that time. anyway like I said not naming and shaming just the state of affairs, regardless of cause. sent you email.

that heatsink looks whacky!

Below are the parts received from qusp today:

Coolhead - Auricap x 4, ZFoil x 1set, K-Redx1, PCB x 1, FET x 1set
atom6422- Auricap x 8, ZFoil x 1set, K-Redx2, PCB x 1, FET x 1set
ccliu - Auricap x 4, ZFoil x 1set, K-Redx1, PCB x 1,
remaining PCBx3 and FETx3 sets with nos:21, 25 & 29. According to OPC's latest list on matched FET, these nos seem not belong to an Asian members.

Please PM to confirm the quantities are correct with paypal account and shipping address. I will PM you the cost for shipping. Thanks

heyerm, I wonder why you didnt contact me? I have a list from Owen that has all the PCB and fet info on it, but i've been looking for it since the other day, pretty sure they have to be from Asia, AFAIK I only had my own PCB and crazykid here in Au unless I missed someone in NZ or someone else and had a brain fail because it wasnt included in all the other GB stuff I was handling. my sincere appologies if thats the case, but TBH it probably wont cost much more if more at all to send from HK to NZ, as thats expensive given we are practically neighbors.

I have the details for the orders I organized but it has everyone and everything on the one page, I need to sort them out, which I could have told you if you had asked.... I didnt expect it to be quite this quick to get to you. I didnt send everyone address with the package on purpose, call me paranoid. actually though, I may have thought better of that, you are quite sure there is no list in there for the PCBs and fets?

Last edited:
heyerm, I wonder why you didnt contact me? I have a list from Owen that has all the PCB and fet info on it, but i've been looking for it since the other day, pretty sure they have to be from Asia, AFAIK I only had my own PCB and crazykid here in Au unless I missed someone in NZ or someone else and had a brain fail because it wasnt included in all the other GB stuff I was handling. my sincere appologies if thats the case, but TBH it probably wont cost much more if more at all to send from HK to NZ, as thats expensive given we are practically neighbors.

I have the details for the orders I organized but it has everyone and everything on the one page, I need to sort them out, which I could have told you if you had asked.... I didnt expect it to be quite this quick to get to you. I didnt send everyone address with the package on purpose, call me paranoid. actually though, I may have thought better of that, you are quite sure there is no list in there for the PCBs and fets?
I should have asked you first but I know you are very busy and you had spent enough time for this GB. So I try to sort it out by myself. It will be great if you have time to give me the list for Asian. I can't find any list in the package.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.