Experience with this DIY DAC ?

Is anybody interested in purchasing one of these??

I have one of these in my system- and I am using UTC A-20's. The L/R coupling caps were removed- and the transformers are wired right to the dac pins. It sounds great, but it's just a bit too "tweaky" for my taste.

I know it sounds contradictory to say this on diyaudio.com, but I'd rather be listening than tweaking.

You'll get the dac with the transformer- and the A-20's.

Let me know if any of you are interested.

Thanks

Who knows the minimum DC-resistanceload the DAC can handle?
My monacor trafo's are 150 Ohm DC, with the 2 x 47 Ohm I'm at 244 Ohm.
I'd like to go lower but how low can we go?
The optimum source impedance of the monacor is 50 Ohm.
This is possible with a parallel R of about 100 Ohm, but I am not going to try that!!
Without Resitors the DAC sees 150 Ohm, will that be enough??
I know the datasheet says 1k, but as stated before I think the optimum values for the trafo are more important then for the DAC,
unless it breaks down...

I know they are bigger, but i don't want to make a new DAC box just because of that... I'll squezze them in there somehow, even if i have to split them in half :D :smash:
But jokes aside, what if I put them vertically ??? Height is not the problem, I can live with a little hole on the top cover...
Do you know approximate dimensions at least, how much bigger compared to Monacor LTR-110??

I saw it on ebay a while ago with dimensions in description but can't find it anymore :(