E-MU 0404 USB Modification?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, dear forum users!
My card is E-MU 0404 USB.
I see you are very technically knowledgeable guys, so I think it's a good place to ask my question on which I cannot find clear answer while searching google and various discussions on internet.
So, some questions, they may look as same, but I need to get it absolutely clear for myself.
Questions:
1. Direct Monitor switch set to "Main". If analogue signal comes into LINE entrances A & B, does it go through ADP(Analogue-Digital Processing) and then DAP before it will come out from analogue "Outputs L & R"?
2. Direct Monitor switch set to "Main". If analogue signal comes into LINE entrances A & B, does it go through ADP(Analogue-Digital Processing) and then DAP before it will come out from "Headphone" port?

One guy I have questioned these questions, and who has done some reworking of this card (replacing capacitors and etc.) says "No", but his opinion based on "obvious reasoning". Other guy, also technically knowledgable says "Yes, look at electrical scheme, analogue output has DAP module before it, signal just cannot avoid it. You can also hear it by your ears".
3. Still, it's not clear, are both analogue outputs ("Headphone" and "Outputs L & R") take signal from DAP chip?
4. Even if so, can signal just go through ADP and DAP chips without being proccessed and transformed by them?

And final question:
5. Can EMU 0404 USB take analogue signal into any analogue inputs and return it from ANY analogue outputs without digital processing of this signal?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.