Southern Ontario diyFEST

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
TO has more population of all of BC, Vancouver Island is just a tint corner, a ferry ride from the rest. We are now putting together the 7th annual VI diyFEST... should be pretty easy to scare up the requisite numbers there :)

Have fun.

dave

Absolutely right. There are seven and a half million of us in this neck of the woods.

I guess we just lack the wherewithall of you sun-baked British Columbians:\

Okay I think if everyone who's interested could post or PM me what city they live in as more people sign on (hopefully more people will!) I can suss out what kind of location would minimize everyone's journey.

Anyway, good to see everyone showing interest! I think we have a lot of real talent around here.

Really?

Only FIVE people, including myself, in the whole of the most populace part of Canada? (And Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania, etc.)

It's sad and disturbing... The British Columbians are making us look bad! They have DIY meets, they have the Olympics... X-Files...

If I promise to bring chips will that help??

I bet if it was a symposium on whether speaker cables make a difference this forum would be crashing the hotels.com server right now...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.