Greater Toronto Area DIY meetup

How about July 21, 2012 9am - noon?

-joe

Joe,

I probably cannot show up until 10 am. Where do you want to meet? May I suggest some places north of Hwy 7? The reason being that since Jaimo lives up in Caledon, some place north will make it easier for him to drive.

I know there is a Starbuck by Major Mac and 404 (in the same plaza as Can Tire). The sitting area at the back is far from the bar area and we will be out of sight from the baristas. They will not even know that we are at the back - no hassle. However, I am not 100 % sure that there are outlets in the area. It should though. Furthermore, since the place is just off the exit of 404 and Maj Mac, it will be an easy drive for anyone live in Toronto to drop by too.

Just a suggestion.

Regards,

let's move it to another day or time then.. you guys propose something

-joe

Joe,

Like I said, the afternoon of July 21st is good for me, if you guys like to meet and chat. Since my daughter is taking a break from most of her extra curicular activities during the summer vacaton time, I am free most of the weekends (both saturday and sunday).

May be Jaimo, Ikoflexer or Merlin, or anyone interested would like to propose some other possible meeting times?

Regards,

Here's the wire...

DSC01055.JPG

I picked up the hardwood case at indigo for $7. It fits perfectly, but I'm not sure I want to use it.

Hi, Jaimo

Glad to hear from you. I think we should re-start the meet sometime soon. I believe Joe is busy these days trying to cook up some new toys to show us. Ikoflexer and Merlin may be interested in getting together again. I saw a post by Merlin a while ago showing his new Wire amp. Of course, anyone that is interested in meeting fellow DIYer in the GTA and nearby areas are welcome to join in.

By the way, is anyone going to the TAVES 2012 in Toronto? I will be there on the 28th. I read that there will be a big display on headphones this year.

Regards,