Tannoy TS10, Bash 300, Indigo 600109 Schematic or Service Manual?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings all. I have searched the archives, contacted a few previous posters but so far no a joy, so I am starting a new thread looking for the schematic for a Tannoy TS10 sub plate amp, a 300 watt BASH amp made by Indigo, the power supply board is 600109.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!

Cheers,

Ian

I recently fixed my TS10, TBH though rather than the proper systematic approach, Since the build quality was very poor and parts choice was also poor (my opinion), that I ended up replacing all electrolytic caps and transistors, cost me about £50 from memory ( had to over order some parts) replaced all the caps with nice Panasonics as well, only took me an hour or so to do the replacements, and the sub has NEVER sounded so good. I wouldn't hesitate to do the same again. Good approach if your doing it for yourself, Bit costly for a failed cheap component though, from memory I think the real culprit for the fault was a transistor on the main amplifier board.

Hi Guys

I could mark the parts I replaced, but it would literally be all electrolytic capacitors and all transistors. All parts were replaced like for like, But with quality Branded parts VS the cheap parts inside. The only value changes were to some capacitors going up a voltage rating so I could stick to the Panasonics I like. Also if there was 2 current ratings for the parts I went for the higher valued parts. I think I ordered the parts from RS so I will try logon and look for my order history,

I think this link would throw the parts order From RS into your basket. There may be a few missing parts from the list but certainly the bulk is there.

No guarantee this will work for you, Other parts can fail but it was a hassle free fix & Upgrade for me.

Interestingly In the past I sent another sub to QUAD for repair and this style of fix was done by them (they replaced all transistors)

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/addAllProductToCart.html?cartId=zSLASHQTN3gpn0AJB9TmeQFkgA==

Hi there, I'm new to DIY Audio. I purchased a used TS10 a month ago and it worked fine at first. Now it's developed an issue that sounds like a 60HZ power supply somewhere is being turned on: a hum which appears, yet goes away if I toggle my computer's volume on and off. But the sound always returns no matter if the computer output is muted or not.

It's routed out of the 1/8" headphone jack of my HP laptop, via balanced xlr cables, into TS10 and then via balanced xlr cables into my Tannoy 502s. I changed power sources and there's no changed. I unplugged the 502s and no change.

This problem does not exist with my 502s by themselves.

Could it be an impedance mismatch? Or a problem in the TS10 Bash 300 amp?

Thanks! Nigel Mack

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.