DIY Good Class D amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
d amp by Acca

Yes aleks here are some pics hope you will approve it

Attachments

• 1378933349473.jpg
    1378933349473.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 1,668
  • 1378933388508.jpg
    1378933388508.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 1,559
Yes steve,comparing to ucd the high's has a little cut off i think due to the SW. frequency on this circuit (as-is) it's around 150 khz as i measure on my counter at the output of SG after 1N4148,BUT ONE THING I NOTICE when i measured the frequency at the output terminal before the coil with refer to CENTER TAP it read's -/+300khz (maybe it can be corrected with F.B.)

With IRS900, let say our voltage will be -/+ 90VDC i can say this amp gives more power.
(This amp has higher efficiency than self osc. one)

With sir manojtm AUD600 it is a very good amp,i cannot compare because on AUD600 it uses a different approach ,try to build one steve and you can hear the difference & don't forget to share your PCB layout cause i don't have,more power to all DIYER'S.

Reactions: 1 user
And my amp have higher effidency than self osc.
Yes,highs have a small cut off,bit it's still good.
Can your counter withstand +-50V???
Measure f. at Gate-Source of lower fet,or at 4148 diodes at SG output (you measured there).

Last edited:
This is good waveform,but what is this peaks?
What is your supply voltage for IC's?
Try to remove power to fet's,only put 12V to IC's and see waveform.
And duty is not set at 50% (0V at uotput).Set it.
What is V/div. on picture?
Coupling AC or DC?
Real waveform should be square wave.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.