Ultra Simple Class D

привет всем доделал стерео версию с реле и управлением DC OCP
stewin hi, what supply voltage do you use for this version, what transistors are at the output, how stable is the power of the amplifier, what is the power supply, because the amplifier is now quad, oh yes, again about the output transistors, please leave a link where you order it! I apologize for so many questions. Best regards .

Last edited:
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
stewin привет, какое напряжение питания вы используете для этой версии, какие транзисторы на выходе, насколько стабильна мощность усилителя, какое питание, ведь усилитель теперь счетверенный, ах да, еще раз про выходные транзисторы, пожалуйста, оставьте ссылку, где заказываете! Прошу прощения за так много вопросов. С наилучшими пожеланиями .

:cop:

Please post in English.

Stewin hi, what supply voltage are you using for this version, what are the transistors at the output, how stable is the power of the amplifier, what is the power supply, because the amplifier is now quadruple, oh yes, again about the output transistors, please leave the link where you order! I apologize for so many questions. Best wishes.

stewin hi, what supply voltage do you use for this version, what transistors are at the output, how stable is the power of the amplifier, what is the power supply, because the amplifier is now quad, oh yes, again about the output transistors, please leave a link where you order it! I apologize for so many questions. Best regards .

Reactions: 1 user