Ultra Simple Class D

hi all , i have made many pcb versions of this amp ,

i still stick to the original schematic in the above link.

the thing i found interesting in this amp is that it requires original tl074/084 and bc327 and bc337 . if you compromise in this area it will consume alot of current at idle an produce hf noise.

my question is can i use two lm339 instead of tl074/084 and which other transistor can i use to substitute bc337 and bc327 :confused:

vvv vvv my current project vvv vvv
What is the size of the coile,and how many turns should it be?

the thing i found interesting in this amp is that it requires original tl074/084 and bc327 and bc337 . if you compromise in this area it will consume alot of current at idle an produce hf noise.

my question is can i use two lm339 instead of tl074/084 and which other transistor can i use to substitute bc337 and bc327 :confused:

Are this pcb with smd tested and working?

I uploaded This gerber files to JLP pcb,but they say it is no drill files.
Could this be fixed?

Reactions: 1 user
hello all , i have made my latest version of this amp , i opted for a through hole ic due to challenges in getting a geniune tl074/84 smd . imagine the smd also have issue :(,
A not original ic works fine in preamp,eq, crossovers etc , but can't work well in this class d amp ,
with this amplifier it works but the amp produces a lot of hf . but when i use a good geniune ic the hf noise reduces and the amp does not draw a lot of current
but a geniune tl074/84 works with no issues at all .

here is my project and pcb files . have fun fam :D:D
I made new Gerberfiles from this....

ir2153 classd

Anyone tried this:D

Attachments

• class-d-amfi-devresi-class-d-amfi-semasi.jpg
    class-d-amfi-devresi-class-d-amfi-semasi.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 756
  • class-d-schematic-ir2153-d-class-circuit.jpg
    class-d-schematic-ir2153-d-class-circuit.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 715
ave you ever tried it at +/-75 volts ????
no, I don’t have such a source, but it works well at + -49 volts, I’ll note again that the amplifier for a wide band is not very good, but it’s quite suitable for a subwoofer. As soon as I have a + -75 source, I will definitely conduct an experiment I'll post the results if someone doesn't beat me to it.