UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

hello Sweet as what you have shown on the first image that situation is when your both output transistor are beyond or very low from it's pinch-off voltage or threshold,try to check the threshold voltage of the power mosfet you're using,(gate source voltage)IR's hi & lo output is between 4 to 5v to drive the output transistor,hope this will help,good day.
yes i get 3 volts for high and low on mosfets...i had used CA3130...instead TLO71...its very high speed with greater slew rate...i used ua741 before so there was prob in freq....now output is ok...but come carrier on output...the image i have uploaded which shows a mark on 1nf.....when i connect it to the board there is no clearance there arises a short....when i remove it the board works well....why is that so????

Attachments

• IRS-3000D%202%20_%20LayoutTop.jpg
    IRS-3000D%202%20_%20LayoutTop.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 1,781
Sweet try to use a variable resistor on OSC. resistor 2K,instead of fixed 1k and see how it will affect,do not removed that capacitor,if you have LT1220 it is more faster.
i'm unable to find TLO71 or LT1220 at my place....and i'm using CA3130 now...there is a lot of heat on output fets....if i dont remove the cap then the amp wont start at all....if i put it then there is some kind of noise on fets...and they start heating badly...i tried with 2k resistor....but reaction was same...it makes lot of noise and dont even accept the music signal...and if i apply music signal then there is a big short on series bulb of power supply:confused::confused::confused:
output fets i'm using are IRF250N gate charge resistor is 100ohms

Last edited:
i'm unable to find TLO71 or LT1220 at my place....and i'm using CA3130 now...there is a lot of heat on output fets....if i dont remove the cap then the amp wont start at all....if i put it then there is some kind of noise on fets...and they start heating badly...i tried with 2k resistor....but reaction was same...it makes lot of noise and dont even accept the music signal...and if i apply music signal then there is a big short on series bulb of power supply:confused::confused::confused:
output fets i'm using are IRF250N gate charge resistor is 100ohms

unfortunately i have the same problem and 2 of my IR2110 and 2 pairs of IRFP250N are lost. IRFP250Ns are very sensitive against short circuit even on low powers and light bulb in series with transformer.

Last edited: