UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

Something VERY bad is happening there:(.I didn't have this problems even on test board.Post board layout.:scratch:
adjustments were made as said by thienchay

Attachments

• 295130d1344427075-ucd-25-watts-1200-watts-using-2-mosfets-irs-3000d-2-_-pcb.pdf
    75.3 KB · Views: 966
  • IRS-3000D%202%20_%20LayoutTop.jpg
    IRS-3000D%202%20_%20LayoutTop.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 1,800
Yes,those capacitors,they should be very close to output transistors.And ground is very bad,it has loops and and is it long and thin.You can somewhat fix this by using a ground plane on the other side conectata in 10 points butthe capacitors have to be moved.
can this be the cause for my problem....even with no loads...i got distorted square wave...if i would have got distorted sine wave i would have said there is ground problem...i used 33uh coil and 0.47uf cap for output filtering

from last couple of days i'm trying to ask something but hell with this post nobody is replying....everybdy is busy with there own stuff.....tell me if this place is whole piece of *hit
people are asking for pictures of your pcb, soldering, inductor and you still haven't posted anything. you haven't even replied to what i've said in your thread and in here.

where's the picture to your pcb huh? any picture to your inductor? did you made any gaps to avoid saturation to it? what type of material huh? where's the signal trace to your mosfet huh?

bitch all you want. nobody is gonna help you if you don't provide anything to help with.

Hi Sweetperfume
greetings have PATIENCE i started this thread i took me a year to get the ucd amp working 30 IR2110 ics smoked out but the experience taught me something check everything carefully components shorts on pcb diodes you use dont PANIC all the designs are working i have tested them all
warm regards
andrew lebon