How can we make tas5630 as full function amp?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tas5630 fullfunction board picture

Upload some picture here.4 channel wire connection picture.Tas5613 or TAS5630 with same PCB .

Attachments

• TAS5613FFD APPLICATION METHOD.pdf
    9.9 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCF1025800600.JPG
    DSCF1025800600.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 441
  • DSCF1019800600.JPG
    DSCF1019800600.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
Do not buy from this seller. He is just a hell of a fraud from china. Lost my hard earned money on a TAS5630 amplifier he sent which did not work. He did not make any replacement.

We think we never got any order from you, maybe you mistake,if you order from us,pls paste the payment information here.all the amp from us have burnt-in 12 hours at least,if our guest meet our product breakdown,we will replace it as soon as possible,Only assume one-way postage .if it is our factory mistake pls send picture or other proof we will send new one and all postage free.This is our bases rules.

This is a perfect palace of audio technology,not a bicker market.

My name sherly,come from China ,our factory website www.csinewave.com.cn. We have development team of class D and SMPS .

if you don't like our technology,please send message to us,we will know the reason.

Thanks
Sherly

Last edited:
To clarify my situation:

I ordered 4 modules from authlxl. 3 arrived non-working, the box got very damaged during shipping.

I have now received free replacements for all the non-working modules.

authlxl has at all times been prompt to reply to my emails.

To clarify my situation:

I ordered 4 modules from authlxl. 3 arrived non-working, the box got very damaged during shipping.

I have now received free replacements for all the non-working modules.

authlxl has at all times been prompt to reply to my emails.

From that time ,all of our sent goods arrange professional person packing.

Friends received the product from us can clarify it.

Thanks
Sherly

We are in the Dragon Boat Festival!

The Dragon Boat Festival, also called the Duanwu Festival, is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calendar. For thousands of years, the festival has been marked by eating zong zi (glutinous rice(糯米)wrapped to form a pyramid using bamboo or reed leaves) and racing dragon boats.

The festival is best known for its dragon-boat races, especially in the southern provinces where there are many rivers and lakes. This regatta(赛舟会)commemorates the death of Qu Yuan , an honest minister who is said to have committed suicide by drowning himself in a river.

2pcs tas5630+PFC+difference input

So busy this days!

our new amp have finished ,it is 4channel amp ,900Wrms power out,good performance.

Pfc stage use Natural Interleaving Transition-Mode ,so it can deliver out more power and no audible noise .

We have not use TI PFC+LLC power solution,it only deliver out 300w continuous output.

We use special circuit for more power and good performance.

Share some with our friends:

Attachments

• DSCF1260800600.JPG
    DSCF1260800600.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 441
  • function mode.pdf
    8.7 KB · Views: 169
  • BLOCK DIAGRAM.pdf
    8.9 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCF1261800600.JPG
    DSCF1261800600.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:
Thanks Bill!

Power unit passed destructive test,DC OUT direct into 2ohm loader,46v voltage works well(over 1000W),continous 1 hours ,fan cool system works well.

Tas5630 protect system excellent,resolved the tas5630 rest problems(shortage IC design).

Attachments

• DSCF1320800600.JPG
    DSCF1320800600.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.