How can we make tas5630 as full function amp?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some one ask us develop new PA amp

My friend who manufacturing public address amplifier ask us to develop one new type amp,it will boost out signal voltage by high frequency ferrite EE transformer.

I think when we boost single frequency it will easy ,but audio signal and class D half bridge maybe hard to do.

Maybe class T have fixed duty cycle,should make it reality easily.

Please give us good ideas.

Attachments

• HB+EET.JPG
    HB+EET.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 487
Oh!no,no,if we use a PQ3230 ferrite core it can deliver 400W power at 400Khz frequency under HB topic ,but when we use a toroidal transformer transit 400W power,10 times size.

Independent on the switching frequency, in your schematic the output transformer must be able to transfer energy of the audio frequency (starting from 20Hz). With size of the mentioned PQ3230 core it is only possible to transfer about max 4-6 Watts in audio band... ;)
Sure, you will try to build this schematic anyway... please, keep us posting ;)

Independent on the switching frequency, in your schematic the output transformer must be able to transfer energy of the audio frequehave toncy (starting from 20Hz). With size of the mentioned PQ3230 core it is only possible to transfer about max 4-6 Watts in audio band... ;)
Sure, you will try to build this schematic anyway... please, keep us posting ;)

Oh!we have to try it many times ,can you give us calculate methods for full range amp

the maximum flux swing at the maximum output power and lowest freq. will saturate almost any kind of ferrite cores, you must consider a FeSi transformer similar with those used on the output stage of the valve amplifiers. the transformer should not saturate under large DC component.

Good idea!we think if the FeSi transformer can be used the ferrite core also works well,we can use air gap to suppress saturate.

I think the core question in this topology is how can we boost the output voltage and loader impedance matching .

I think we should talk about the output model ,and find calculating methods.

4 channel and 2.1 channel connect method

Any update?
I'd really like to know how to connect these modules as 4ch or 2.1ch before I order the Tas5613 variant.
Gal

Hi! Gal,

I upload wire connect and setting method here,pls check it,if you have another questions ,pls connect us.

Attachments

• 2.1 wire digram.pdf
    13.2 KB · Views: 191
  • 4CHANNEL wire digram..pdf
    14.7 KB · Views: 147
Hi! Gal,

I upload wire connect and setting method here,pls check it,if you have another questions ,pls connect us.

Thank you very much ! :p
These looks great and very useful for many applications.

Are the "2channel boards" that split the output into two speakers included in the "FULL FUNCTION" kit or needed to be ordered separately?

Can I order one kit based on the Tas5613?

Thank you again,
Gal

Thank you very much ! :p
These looks great and very useful for many applications.

Are the "2channel boards" that split the output into two speakers included in the "FULL FUNCTION" kit or needed to be ordered separately?

Can I order one kit based on the Tas5613?

Thank you again,
Gal

Ok!"2 channel boards" split the output into two channel,I think I can send
it to you as gift when you order some FULL FUNCTION AMP BOARD.

Thanks!
Sherly

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.