• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

new batch of mini Aleph amplifier and PSU boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Brian, I just pay paled you for a set of the power supply board and a set of the amp boards. I assume this is a stereo set? it occurred to me I usually build dual mono, do I need to pay for another PS board, or is the one sufficient for a stereo amp, on the same chassis of course.

Lastly, is there a BOM anywhere?

Thanks for the opportunity to build this.

Russellc

on the website!

F5 from Brians pcb's

Has anyone built a F5 based on these boards ? If so could you please post the details and/or a simple stuffing guide ? The mini-A is a little to small for ineffiecent speakers where the F5 may be just right ! I'm basically looking for something with a little more power but wont break the bank building it ! Any help would be greatily appreciated Thank's !:confused:

Joined 2005
Paid Member
The power supply has 3 caps per rail. You have a + rail and - rail. Each channel needs power from the + rail and - rail to operate.

The three caps per side are not for each channel.

If you are making monoblocks, you will need two power supply boards.

You can add the resistors to get the CRC filtering, but just be sure they are the correct wattage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.