Lm4780 SS PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm confused about the printing of the eagle files. I have the files and I have the software, but I can't seem to get the pcb printed properly. I'm missing the earth-copper connections and I can't seem to get rid of the silkscreen. Could someone convert te image, which I should print, into a printer-friendly-format such as pfd?

pinkmouse said:
After a gentle reminder from Serge, here are the Eagle files. :)

Yay, Eagle files! You can read our minds! Tis is going to be my next DIY project!

I was waiting for something like this to come out and or be made. I tried to make one of these pcb layouts for the LM4780 but my board layout wasn't very popular.

I see no flaws in your work whatsoever.

GOOD JOB! :D :D :D

SuperR, to get the groundplane you have to click 'ratsnest' or type 'ratsnest' in the commandline.
Then the groundplane will be poured in.
To get rid of the top-connections (wire-bridges) and silkscreen
go to 'view' , then to 'display/hide layers' .
deselect layers 1 (top), 21 (tplace), and 22 (bplace). Then choose 'OK'.
Now you should have your board as it should be printed.

When you choose 'print' , select 'black'.
This way your pcb will be printed in black.
When printing make sure the scaling (dimension) turns out correct.

Hope this makes it clear.
If you have any questions or if you dont succeed drop me a line.
(i can also export to bmp for you)
edit: make that to pdf

Groeten,

Klaas

I changed PCB pinkmouse. PCB is universal. It works stereo and parallel.

Attachments

• pcb lm.jpg
    pcb lm.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,280
I just use 5% resistors and trim the value of the 1K resistor on the channel with the highest gain by measuring the differential at the output,.
At say 15v RMS output I usually can get the differential to within 5-10mv with standard value resistor.
If your trust your DVM, Test this from 20 to 20khz.
I haven’t tried this but maybe a tiny 8ohm speaker between the outputs in the 1-8khz region you may be able to hear the differential?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.