Can any one help me

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all

I know this is stupid,but because I live in jordan,I still can't obtain any chip of LM3875.

I tried to order samples from National semiconductors,but unfortuntelly they don't send samples to jordan also.

Any one can order those samples for me please,and sends them to me by mail,I will pay for the mail fees,ok

BR

This Costs tooooooo much

Hi Netlist

This costs me 29 US dollars,do have any suggestions or comments on this??

What I want is some body in this forum get those samples for me,then sends them to me,and I will receive them at my mail,of course I will pay for the mail service.

BR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: This Costs tooooooo much

metal said:
Hi Netlist
This costs me 29 US dollars,do have any suggestions or comments on this??
29 dollar is a fairly normal price for LM3875.
Hmm, this has been discussed several times here on the forum.
Although I think it's unfair that one's geographical location permits or permits not to get free samples, I'm afraid a can of worms could be opened here.
I won't be the one who will send them to you, maybe others with more practice in "shipping and handling" will help you.

Greetings

/Hugo :)

RE:

I wonder what people are doing in other parts of the world like charging a fortune for simple chip amps, I ve not checked the local market for LM3875 lately but based on watt/price ratio it seems strande for example TDA729x is rated 80-100 watts depending on the chip I don't know about the price in the international market but here in Pakistan I could get the chip for Rs150 which at conversion rates is about 3$ a piece, TDA7386 is a quad bridge amplifier i.e 45wattsx4 channel and costs around Rs300 which is roughly 6$ a piece by that LM3875 should not be costing more than 6$ a chips, the source definitely is CHINE,TAIWAN,THAILAND or MALAYSIA but who cares the chips work fine...
Wish u luck out there in JORDAN..

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: Re: This Costs tooooooo much

Netlist said:

29 dollar is a fairly normal price for LM3875.
abidr, you are right; I looked up the price at Farnell which is € 6.4.
The company I mentioned in post #2 is a Farnell division.
Metal, did you really get an offer of 29 $ from that company?

Goog luck anyway.

/Hugo :)

Guys,2 dollars is a fortune for me,ok...

Hi All

Yes people,LM3875TF costs me 29 US Dollars when I want to buy it from Madhoun.

As a matter of fact,I knew Madhoun when I was 14,now I'm 22,believe it or not,this IC is not available in stocks,he should order it for me,and I have to wait 1 week at least.

That means.I went Madhoun,to ask him for one LM3875TF,he says,ohhhh,we have to order it for you,this will cost you 29 US Dollars.

Why is that people,because fedex takes 45 US Dollars for .5 Kg,and Mahoun makes an order per one week,when they receive the order,it is usually 18 Kg,and the cost of fedex is always shared between customers according to the items they wanted,that means I have to pay 4 US Dollars as the IC costs, and 25 US Dollars for shipment fees,this is the indirect way of stealing money from customers.

BR

I am in jordan

Hello SSS

I got to pay for that,because any item that starts with electronic components that comes out of jordan will go under customes that must be payed,I think you know what customes mean,its usually payed by sender,but this time they did not pay it,so what do you think,why they did not pay as usual.....

BR

Hi SSS

I can't obtain any thing from ONsemi,as they don't give sample orders to jordan:bawling:

By the way,I am allowed to make 8 sample orders before I exceed the limit,but I just made two sample orders,I don't think I exceeded the limit,what do you say,friend:confused:

BR

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.