Can any one help me

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
100 LM3875

Hi TBLA

You always order LM3875TF,nice trick.....:bigeyes:

I can't even get one,what e-mail address do you use,I can't even chip them to canada where my uncle lives,as they ask for shipment fees,and I don't have a credit card.......:bawling:

How can you become a well known designer for them,I really have to know,so as to get some samples from them:att'n:

BR

tbla said:

well......once they called me, and then i told them i was a very sofisticated designer - big time engineer - and the samples keep commin'.........;)

Hey,slow down please,they gave you a phone call,or responded to your e-mail,did they ask for a proof that you are a sophisticated designer,or the company e-mail you are using is enough:confused:

Hi Everybody

Hi All

Please people,when you read the title of this thread,you will note that I am the one who needs help.

I have not started this thread so every one talks about his samples endeavour,ok.

This forum needs a new server,and you are talking about your samples endeavour,I still don't know how people like you think,because of such replies and discussions,I need now to pay so as to take the full advantages of this forum,,,,,,,,and some people will not be able to pay,so thank god I will not see such replies....Please I am not saying this so people get up set,but we have to think thoroughly when any one of us makes a reply.....

BR

Sorry I can't help, because I can't get samples either.

I know metal might get mad but anyway,

I have many websites from either www.50megs.com or www.freeservers.com. They have an email forwarding where your email is webmaster@yoursite.com and it forwards it to your real mail address. I was using that to get samples, but the forwarding stopped working and i sent a complaint to them and they have yet to fix it.

I just put student down as my job, and they took it with no problem.

about onsemi, i've had 9 samples of transistors, regulators and diodes. I like them because they give 10 or 25 of the part.

What suprised me is I also got 25 of each of the 2 mj transistors for amplifier power boosting. These are the large metal can with 2 leads coming out of them. And each package of 25 weighs about 5 pounds.

So, just use your normal email address and student at onsemi, and for national get a comany email or a free website and use student.

sorry metal if i got you too mad.

-Mike
Hopefully I didn't get you too mad.

Thank you

Hi soundNERD

I am not mad at all.

I tried the freeservers email forwarding but failed as you said, although I already have a web page there,and tried the ONsemi but they don't send samples to jordan,I have an uncle there in canada,I tried to send him samples form ONsemi,but they request a shipment fee,I don't know what to do indeed,I have exploited all the options I knew.

Best Regards

Wow, i just noticed how many times i said "i hope i don't make you mad" in that post :D

Anyway, if you have the time, fill out a quick complaint about that problem and send it to them. if many people experience the same problem, then they know that it isn't just some idiot who doesn't know what theyre doing.

Does anybody know of a good free @whateveryouwant.com emal prodiver that works?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.