kicker kx 1200.1 problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The difference lie in the fact that we are talking about three different devices and circuits,which require a more in depth understanding of electronics and therefore not easily explained,especially in this forum. Reading through Perry Babins BCAE websites is a good start towards that goal.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Replace the power supply mosfets/drivers and gate resistors first and check with an ohmmeter.Post your results

When everything looks as it should and without the 9640's installed you will apply power and make some voltage tests.There will be more instructions when your at this point.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone i am back. Having a problem i ordered all the parts i needed for this amp and out of the 4 different parts i need only one came good old ebay/amazon for you i need the irf9640 and irf3205 and the 22ohm chip resistors can someone point me the right way or site to buy these i live in canada so if so canadian site be awesome if not a us site thanks everyone.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.