Masterpiece

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It is a strange fact, but I am helping a good friend with a book which he has written which concerns Salmon Fishing here in my part of Scotland. (I am doing the photography).

Two weeks ago we visited a place - about 50 miles from here - which legend tells is the grave of Merlin the Magician. It IS a magical place, but so is all this part of Scotland! King Arthur is - again, legend - buried on a hill near here. Thre was also in the legend a prophecy that Scotland and England would not unite until two very small rivers joined together as one. On the same day as the Act of Union between Scotland and England was signed there was a thunderstorm; and, for a day the rivers became one!!

That is enough 'Off Topic' for now.

I like that kind of stuff. Love the King Arthur legend.

At risk of being OT here is a picture of the Eildon Hills, about 10 miles from my house. King Arthur - in a legend - is buried on one of these three! Other legend says he is buried in Somerset in SW England!!

Attachments

• EILDONScopy.jpg
    EILDONScopy.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 203
Joined 2009
Paid Member
You can use a floating supply and also a conventional plus-minus supply.
The middle of the plus-minus supply is then connected to audio ground.
I prefer floating when it works.
The lyrics and some foils on the underside decouple the PSU.
You can try a cap to ground at the input. 10nF is OK.
That can help to cancel radio ingress and tame the treble a bit.

I matched your transistors today. I am not a fanatical matcher so they are within 10%.

Thanks for support and gift:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.