Paradise Builders

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Any volunteer to check this ? I am out of time. I am leaving for Krefeld over the weekend.
There is the AAA analog show. The Paradise is playing in Andrejs system. Also in the Fast Audio room the "Tanzmusik" Phono with tone control i designed with Sigurd Ruschkowski and Ward Maas. I also show a subwoofer for the Kiso speakers from Japan. My new JG1 preamp is playing in Wolf von Langas system and i just finished my entry level preamp. Its called " Das unbeschriebene Blatt ". I do not know how to translate this into english. It has MM,MC, Line inputs, Line Out, Phono Direct, Line high pass filtered and a Headphone Out. i will have lots to do and explain.

I am missing this one too.... :mad:

Looking forward to Holgar´s photos

Any suggestions, to how i can turn my paradise oscillators into phonestages?:confused:
Input is ok.
The testpoints measure ok.
Powersupply working ok.
But output is hyper, it wanders arround from +100mv to -100mv as if it were slowly sampling a big sinus:rolleyes:
The same if i measure at ext riia, so i guess the buffer is ok too.
I have tried to half the value of the two resistors in the servo, with no changes at all.
I have connected 100k in series with 1nf to the output, and i can measure a lot of hyperdancing mv`s over the resistor, with the DMM set to ac:)